Our plans for 2 Esdelle Street
We have submitted a planning application for the development of land at number 2 Esdelle Street. The site consists of a strip of brownfield land, extending along the back of property numbers 29-43 on the north side of St Augustines Street. To the east the site borders the Leonards Street amenity land and it adjoins the Leonards Street car park at the south-eastern corner.
The proposal is to build a new 3-bedroom two-storey house, creative studio and office unit. Click on the below image to see the plans in detail.
The development includes:
- Demolition of existing buildings;
- Construction of one new 3-bedroom house with a total GIFA of 141sqm with attached creative studio of 40sqm, (cycle) store and rear garden;
- A B1 office(/workshop) unit attached to the house to give 55sqm of flexible use space with shared toilet;
- Three allocated off-street parking spaces;
- Bin storage and presentation points for numbers 2, 2A, 4, 4A Esdelle Street and 33 St Augustines Street.
The application number is 19/00257/F.