city_centre_shopfront

New shopfront in Norwich

Design and construction of a new shop front to replace a dilapidated early 20th century shop front in a 16th/17th century terrace.

workshop

Workshop/Studio

Workshop of 1000 sq.ft. built within the grounds of a grade II listed house and attached to a range of converted farm buildings.

conference_dining

Conference Centre Dining Room

This Christian conference centre is converted from a house and stable block, originally designed by Sir John Soane in the 1790s. The stable block was then substantially altered by the well-known Norwich Architect, Edward Boardman, in the 1880s.